Tuesday, October 24, 2006

How many posts?

To aid newcomers to the phenomenon known as Anya Peters, I was going to do another "Anya Peters Abridged" post in which I provide just bullet points of previous posts by Anya. Although this would undoubtedly prove an invaluable resource and save new readers from having to trudge through the endless tedium of her blog, thereby allowing them to get "up to speed", I was struck by a question. Just how many posts has she made in her quest to get that book deal? Hmmmmmm.............. Those of you with as much time on their hands as I have could pop over to her blog and do a bit of research but here's a helpful summary of all daily articles since she started back in February 2006.
February - 17
March - 19
April - 15
May - 10
June - 3
July - 2
August - 2
September - 0
October - 1
Total Daily Posts = 69
Another interesting fact is that Anya admitted that she secured her agent and book deal in the middle of May. Sacré Bleu !! I've just noticed that since she got the book deal, she has made a grand total of 8 posts. That's 8 posts in 5 months. Oh well, I guess she's been busy writing that book. Hang on. It's being Ghost written for her !?!
Oh well, I guess the time must have been taken up with trips to see the family. Then there'll be all those meetings to arrange her book tour and personal appearances. Funny how this isn't even mentioned in her latest posts. Just vague reminisces about when she was homeless.
Of course, that was 6 months ago but the blog still has its uses.
After all, HC have already stated their intention to use her blog as a marketing tool.
I'm sure they'll be advising her get her finger out and to start posting some more soon.
Unless she's going to get a ghost writer in for that as well .......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, she claims to be "Just checking in to say hello and to let everyone know I am still here and well and scribbling away furiously".

What is she scribbling away furiously at, the Daily Mail crossword? Because we all know she's not, you know, writing a book or anything. Her mate Andrew is taking care of that for her.

What a load of bollocks. Also, what a shame that Andrew can't ghost write something more interesting instead, like Jimmy Saville's "auto"biography.

wanderingScribe said...

I was reassured that she's well.
I've already booked my spot for her forthcoming book tour.
It overlooks a grassy knoll.

Conspiratorial Hugssss....
Wandering Anya Peters

Cat said...

Hello, I missed out on the whole Wandering Scribe phenomenon somehow but stumbled upon your site yesterday and have now caught up. Fascinating! I'll be interested to read more.

I've posted both links on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I find the statistics very useful although some graphs would increase the readers comprehension. Or maybe a drawing......

wanderingScribe said...

Graphs?
Drawings?

Are you sure you aren't a closet Anya Sicko-Fant?
Surely my readers are familiar with the written word in all its glory and do not need to rely on crude images fashioned with crayons ....

wanderingScribe said...

Hi Cat,
Welcome to the world of enlightenment.

I really must say that to enjoy this site, you should first pop over to Anyas' and check out her posts as our "mission statement" on this blog is to highlight the discrepancies and downright falsehoods that are perpetrated by Anya Peters.

Whilst it pains me to drive up her hit count, you'l only be one of a weekly audience of 11,000 (yeah right ...).

Great big welcoming slightly lesbo hugssss....

Anya Peters

Anonymous said...

SEEMS THE WHOLE THING WAS AN INTERNET FRAUD. THE BBC GOT SUCKED IN AS WELL. SLACK JOURNALISM I SUPPOSE. VERY SHODDY.

Anonymous said...

Where is she actually? On the West coast? I'm lost here?