Thursday, May 18, 2006

Censored Comments

In the beginning there was a blog. And WS saw the blog was good and spread the word and the fans came and said nice things. Then some people asked questions. But the fans answered on her behalf for they were believers. And then came doubters who poured scorn. And the fans answered on her behalf for they were believers. But WS saw that the questions and the points raised by the doubters were making uncomfortable reading. This was supposed to be a place of worship after all. A place where WS could highlight her plight as an unpublished author, errrr, homeless person. And so the comments were turned off. But lo! WS could no longer bask in the glowing praise of strangers from around the world. And so the comments were restored. But moderated. Not just for language but also for uncomfortable questions. And lo! the fans could once more pay homage to their new found "family" and WS could bask in the glory of her loyal subjects. No nasty language. No uncomfortable questions. Just praise. Lots of sugary sweet praise. Bizarrely, some of the earlier questions and doubts about the authenticity of the authors’ predicament have been deleted too. I'm sure it's just an administrative error.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. Keep up the good work. I was one of the fools that fell for the scam, fuck only knows how.

wanderingScribe said...

Thanks for the comments.

All I am trying to do is open peoples eyes.
The facts are all there to see but it's only when the discrepancies are pointed out that some people cotton on.

dr. adder said...

It's true what you say about the comments ... I have had a number of mine ignored and as you say a lot more older comments are starting to disappear - sounds a bit like what happened in Russia during the old Communist regime. If you fell from grace you got airbrushed out. I'm afraid that I will wake up some morning and find I don't exist :-)

dr. adder said...

One thing has me puzzled - Why did Onesoul remove his blog called "The amazing wanderingscribe" (or somesuch)?

Wobblingscruffbag said...

Dr adder, you're a two faced cunt. You make comments like the ones above, and then you suck up to the bitch on her blog like all the rest of her worshippers. Fuck off you cunt!

dr. adder said...

Wobblingscruffbag - I knew you would be the one to come back with a comment like that. Full of expletives and totally lacking any intelligent input.

dr. adder said...

... and there's no harm in being pleasant to people. Even people like you ....
((((HUGS))))

dr. adder said...

... you see your problem Wobblingscruffbag is that you are like WS and her disciples - you think the only people who should be allowed to make comments are those people who think exactly as you do. are you by any chance working for the Chinese government who are doing a wonderful job censoring the internet (to meet their standards) g-d help us if we should ever be denied the right to free speech!!!!

Wobblingscruffbag said...

This from the cunt who stopped comments about her/him/it on his own blog!

I'm happy to see posts of any kind from anyone an any blog, but I will still expose two faced cunts like you. As a wise man (me) once said, up your cunt!

dr. adder said...

dear, dear, dear - oh tut tut - I switched off the comments and you didn't. I'll never get to heaven now for being such a naughty boy.
you see wallowinscumbag I have already given my reasons for that and I am not going to repeat myself but you may like to wallow in other people's filth - I don't.

Wobblingscruffbag said...

Actually, this isn't my blog. I have my own, and unlike yourself I leave comments open, and don't block them so I can crawl to some con artist, and then slag her off again when she deletes your posts.
As I said, you're a two faced cunt, and an utter wanker.
Up your cunt.

dr. adder said...

... did I say this was your blog wankingtosspot? Show me where I said that. Which just goes to prove that you cannot read either. I know which blog I'm on - you don't even know what planet you're on.
Here's a link for you http://thesaurus.reference.com/index.html you just might extend the range of your vocabulary there.
Oh and something else to make you feel better - ((((HUGS))))

monty said...

You should be able to find a previous cached page on Google cache.