Saturday, July 17, 2010

WanderingScribe Abridged (Part 5)

Dearly Beloved,
We are gathered here today to catch up on what's been happening in the world of WanderingScribe since she made her millions and (possibly) fled the country as an economic refugee.
A long time ago (but not in a Galaxy far far away) I provided a public service by presenting the abridged versions of Anya's posts as they tended to be mainly waffle. 
By doing so, I enabled new readers to the phenomenon that is/was WanderingScribe to quickly get up to speed with current affairs.

On checking back over previous posts I'm ashamed to say that the last "Catch up" article I posted was way back in January 2008,  a mere 4 posts below this one.
"Shame on you, Sir!" I hear you cry.
Shame indeed for The Worlds Favourite Authoress/Homeless Car inhabitant and Kiddie Fiddle Victim must surely have clogged up Bloggers servers with a multitude of posts in the intervening 19 Months.
Incredibly she made a total of 26 posts in that period.
Sacré Bleu !!

What literary nuggets of Gold have I missed?
Let's have a quick butchers, folks.
As per usual I have grouped posts in colour by months so that you can gauge the amount of activity.

11/01/08 - Got an application form for a writing course (but we thought you were already a writer, Anya?).
13/01/08 - I saw some birds
21/01/08 - I saw some more birds.

02/02/08 - Answered Fan Emails. Thought about when I was homeless and the book I wrote (did I mention I worte a book?).
04/02/08 - Heard that someone had died.
08/02/02 - Saw some trees
17/02/08 - Went rubbernecking to the scene of a fire. Reminisced about when I was homeless and lived in a car (about which I wrote a book).

08/03/08 - Finished reading some books (one of which I had in my car when I was homeless (did I mention that?)).
16/03/08 - Saw some Swans.

18/04/08 - Thought about a bookcase and whether there'll be room for my second book on it (A second book ! YIKES !!).

03/05/08 - Saw some Butterlies.

30/07/08 - My Book (which I wrote when I was homeless and living in a car) was published in Portugal. In case anyone cared ..........

23/08/08 - Read a book. Posted a recipe. Made a plea for fans to send in recipes so she can post them on her blog. Whaaaa......?? (Perhaps the next book will be a cookbook).
31/08/08 - Looking forward to Christmas and feeling lonely. Like I was in the car when I was homeless (well, you gotta keep plugging that book, aintcha.... !).

20/12/08 - Got a fan email from Mexico regarding my book which I wrote when I was homeless and living in a car.
30/12/08 - Been on holiday to Skye.

04/03/09 - Reminisced about the time I got in touch with a psychic that my Kiddie Fiddling dad told me to. She wrote me a letter.Which was nice. Then I became homeless, lived in a car and wrote a book. Which you can now buy (did I mention that?).

04/04/09 - Put a widget on my blog. Took it off again.
09/04/09 - Waffle.
15/04/09 - Waffle.
17/04/09 - Went on a writing course (Another one Anya?). Reminisced about when I was homeless and living in my car, as you do).
29/04/09 - Saw some flowers.

14/07/09 - Posted a religious tract (has dear old Wanderingscribe finally gone loopy and found religion?).

07/08/09 - Posted a peom by someone else.

28/11/09 - Posted a poem by someone else (again).

01/01/10 - Yet another poem by someone else (all those writing courses are certainly paying off, eh Anya).
21/01/10 - Just got back from the hairdressres (Huzzah! Back to the jucy kind of stuff the fans salivate over!).

17/04/10 - I'm reading a book (How's that for a gripping cliff hanger, folks!).
05/06/10 - Posted her screensaver. No doubt her fan(s?) will be rushing to emulate her taste in religious screensavers.

And there we are chums. All up to date with the goings on of one of this country's top literary giants
  • Category: Got a book deal by pretending to be homeless.
    • Sub Category: Lived in a car.

Phew. I dunno about you lot but I'm emotionally drained. I mean, the raw feelings. The posting of other peoples poems. The requests for recipes. The straying into religious ramblings. Does it get any better?
I think not.
At least, not on WanderingScribes blog. :)

Hugzzz....
Anya Peters

1 comment:

flinston said...

I have no comments...