Monday, February 12, 2007

Wanderingscribe Abridged (4)

Hey Ho..... Another month and another flood of posts from the nations (Well, Harper Collins) favourite ex-homeless, ex-abused unemployed ex-blogger. It's time for the next roundup of posts which I present as a public service to those of you who can't stomach trawling through Anya's posts themselves. Although, if truth be told, (I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid at this juncture) I'm starting to think that Anya is trying to do me out of business as the abridged versions of her posts that I present every few months are now only a few words less than her actual posts. The previous Abridged versions took us up to November 27th. The epic saga continues ....... December 24th - Bought some presents. Reminisced about being homeless. January 15th - Reminisced about writing my book. Reminisced about being homeless. January 21st - Reminisced about writing my book about being homeless. Got a cold. February 11th - Reminisced about writing my book. There ya go. 3 months wrapped up in 4 posts. And mainly just adverts for the forthcoming book. Does anybody on Planet Earth still believe it's all kosher?????? Wanderinsgcribe Abridged 3 Wanderinsgcribe Abridged 2 Wanderinsgcribe Abridged

No comments: