Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Christmas !!

Greetings fellow Blogospherenauts (if there is such a thing) , Some of you may be wondering why there has been no updates to this hallowed blog since November 27th. Well, if truth be told, there have been no updates on the Wanderingscribe blog since that date and as I exist only to provide counterbalance to her lies and deception, then there has been nothing to report. Apologies to the 325 of you that have logged on diligently (yes, I have stats enabled) since that date to see more of her shenanigans and outright lies shot down in flames but the simple truth is that her blog appears to have served its purpose and got her the book deal she was hankering after all along, hence few updates. I've no doubt that there will be more entries along the lines of "OMG what a whirl of press junkets and book signings, my life is all topsy turvey at the moment" bollox that will appear once she starts to fulfill her contractual obligations to advertise her book but in the meantime I'd like to extend a personal thanks to the 186,000 of you who have visited my site since its inception on 30th May 2006. Those figures are verifiable (unlike some we can mention) and if you want proof then just drop me an email. Try asking for that from "Anya Peters". Cynical? Moi? I leave with with one more image until the new year and I wish all my readers a Merry Xmas and a prosperous and peaceful New Year .....
Genuine homeless peple cut down the trees in "The Laneway" so that they can't be used as marketing pawns for some cynical would be author ........

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, "Anya" "Peters" read your blog and thinking "shit, better do something to let all my devoted readers know I'm still around", has penned another (thankfully brief) load of... well, nothing, really. So no change there then.

Merry christmas to all, even those posing as homeless in order to land a book deal.

wanderingScribe said...

Bless ya Poppet.
It was very heart warming that Anya stated that she was ",,,,so glad I reached out, and that such positive and encouraging voices were at the other end of this blog when I did.".

Ahh yes. I well remember the many many offers of assistance.
I also remember how each and everyone was ignored.
Except the book deal one.
Strange how she doesn't mention that bit .........

She's fooling no one except the feeble minded "Bella" readers who lap this kind of schmaltz up.

Festive Ho Ho Ho's.......
Princess Anya of Peterdom

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for making the English language attain such heights!!:)

A prosperous New Year for you too! Thanks for keeping us amused, errr..., informed!!

Anonymous said...

From all the billions of fans that you have around the world (in case you want proof of these numbers email me), receive a big hug and have yourself a Very Good new Year!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! We love you! And Anya too (sorry about that :))

Anonymous said...

I'm such a huge fan of yours!! Sometimes it's hard for me to put the words together but I try my best to understand you!

wanderingScribe said...

So many glowing comments.
I'm touched.
But then again, some of you may have already guessed that ........

Happy New Year chums ...
Princess Anya, Kween of The Laneways

Anonymous said...

You do what you gotta do!!...

Happy New Year wherever you choose...
It was our privilege!!!...

Anonymous said...

Drop by someday! It's cold here but you're such a warm soul that you'll get along okay!We'll glide joyfully in the snow. You can bring your laptop, don't worry!

Greetings from a horny fan!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the 8 months of hard work!!

Such an interesting subject (who's anya peters, by the way?!) and such a coherent presentation of the facts!!

I have just recently arrived on the planet (been travelling through space) and I'm so happy to have found this sanctuary of honesty and beautiful prose!!

Anonymous said...

How does it feel to be an internet phenomenon?

Not that great, hum? :)

Anonymous said...

J.R.R. Tolkien said: "Not all those who wander are lost."

wanderingScribe said...

There really is no excuse these days with SatNav.

Hugzszszszszszs........