Monday, November 27, 2006

Wanderingscribe Abridged (3)

As a public service to those of you who don't have the stomach (or the sheer mental fortitude) to read all the posts on Anya's site, I present the latest edition of Wanderingscribe Abridged. To get fully up to date, you may wish to peruse Episode 1 & Episode 2 of this exciting tale of ummm... nothingness which will bring you smack bang up to date with Anya Peters and her quest for a book deal. July 03 - Reminisce about when I was homeless and it was hot. July 17 - Car broke down August 17 - Waffle August 26 - Been on holiday to Ireland September - No posts October 21 - Reminisce about when I was homeless and I slept in a car. November 21 - Finished the book. November 27 - Reminisce about when I was homeless and hungry. There ya go folks, 5 months wrapped up in 7 posts. Didn't take long did it !! Although I am sensing a recurrring theme about how she harps on about being homeless even though she has been living in a bedsit for 6 months now. This writing larks a piece of piss! I reckon anybody with rudimentary writing skills could knock out a book these days ........ Oh look, someone has!!

9 comments:

Wobblingscruffbag said...

I'm looking forward to the 'scenes' from her/his/its book. Particularly the 'scene' where her dad took her up the shitter. Or to put it another way, how he rammed his knob into the exact middle of her jutting out arse.

wanderingScribe said...

Whilst I have never read any of Andrew Crofts (the real life author of Anya's book)work, I somehow doubt that his language will be quite so colloquial.

However, as Harper Collins are pushing this angle as a selling point for the lbenefit of literary rubber neckers, I'm sure it will be touched upon.
Perhaps in more flowery terms though.

Coming to terms with it all stylee hugs.....

Anya Peters Brave little Child Abuse Victim

Anonymous said...

Christ only knows she's flipped this time. Mushrooms as big a plates in a shitty London park. What bullshit is she spouting..? And all that sickly sweet twaddle about dodging the rain.... my arse.. shes a cunt and she's pulling our pissers... What a complete fucking fraud.....

Wobblingscruffbag said...

You sound somewhat sceptical.

Anonymous said...

Quote from the lady(?) herself: "Yesterday I went down to the beach to search for shells and stones, there was nothing remarkable, nothing worth taking away, but I wanted one to mark getting to this stage of the book so kept picking them up and turning them over in my hands rubbing the sand off, searching for a heart-shaped one like the one I found in Galway. I searched for ages and it looked like there wouldn’t be one, and then, right at the water’s edge, I saw one, a small white stone, with black marbling effect, almost a perfect heart." What a load of romantic twaddle! Pass the bucket someone...

Anonymous said...

What's with this censorship?
Are you sure you're not really Anya?

wanderingScribe said...

Hang on, I'll just check.

Hmmm..
Cute as a button freckles.
Gorgeous dimples in both cheeks.
Long blonde hair cascading over my smoooth porcelain shoulders.
38 - 22 - 32 figure tucked in my leapordskin spandex jumpsuit.
Thigh length leather dominatrix boots.

Nope.
That's me alright !!

Note to self:
You're looking HOT today, Babe!

Narcissistic Hugs ..........

Princess Anya of Harper Collinshire

Anonymous said...

Wow! I look just like that too.....and wearing twin outfit but 7inch red diamante stilettos instead of the boots.
What great taste we both have.

Jess said...

Hey There.

I am just in the middle of your book.. I bought it over the weekend when I was in a bookstore looking at non-fiction books/ biographies... I actually normally read fiction, so this was a first...

It's great to see that you have had the courage to write about yourself this way and I admire that.

I hope what ever the future brings you, it is certainly a happy one..

Thanks for an interesting & well-written read. :)