Sunday, October 25, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Hello dearest followers of Fashion, As you can see, it's been a while since I blessed your eyeballs with more of my inane ramblings but that's because I have been busy lobbying my MP to reduce carbon emmissions by campaigning for Baked Beans to be taxed as a luxury item at 200% VAT. Naturally, as sales of my best selling book (have I mentioned lately my book what I wroted all by myself about my exciting times living in a car?) have been on a bit of a slide, I have had time to think about the poor people. People like you who adore and revere me but don't have anything worth blogging about in their own humdrum lives. Such as living in a car. And you know what I decided to do for you? I've decided to write occasionally in my blog about things. Now I know you are probably already falling to your knees in gratitude but there's no need. It's my calling in life. I really do feel that the gap left by the passing of Mother Theresa (that old bint who wore a tea towel round her head) has left a spiritual gap that can only be filled by someone who has known true hardship. The kind of hardship that involves living in a car. You see where I'm going with this?

7 comments:

barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wanderingScribe said...

Thanks for the offer of a cuddle.
Quite apt really as I am contemplating a bit of lezza action for xmas.
But I was put off by your appaling English skills.
I really must get some better educated people as fans.
Krimbo Lezza Hugzz...

Anya.
xx

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Where have you gone ?
Why are you so angry with Anya Peters ?

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

And yet, Ms Peters is still going strong, blogging away, as of the date of this comment - and you are not! Ha ha! And I've only just read her book, having never previously heard of her blog, much less your pathetic attempts at parody. The book is a very good one in its genre. The blog is more like individual expression. The book wasn't even marketed off the blog; and it hardly mentions the car thing on the back cover of the paperback. Face it: you, an obviously unsuccessful ex-school bully, are obviously insanely jealous that someone else got a lucky break! That's how the Norns cut the cloth, Kerlchen. Oh - and your comments are mostly spam, ha ha! lokis_attorney

wanderingScribe said...

Hi anonymous( Great name by the way).
Thanks for your insightful and witty observation.
Anya Peters is indeed still blogging away and feeding the voracious appetites of her fans as of the date of your post (July 2010).
Let's just have a recap of the previous 7 months worth of posts from her.
January 2010 - Been to the Hairdressers.
April 201 - I'm reading a book.
June 2010 - I changed my screensaver on my PC.

I bet JK Rowling is shitting her pants at the thought of this literary giant on her heels.

Hugzzzz...
Your Pal Anya.