Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wherefore art the Con Artist now ......

With yet another extended absence from her blog, the Anya-sickofants must be wondering where she's got to now.
  • Perhaps another International jaunt to introduce the readers to yet more characters who will appear in her book.....
  • Or maybe she's just nipped off to knock up a quick book of poetry with her dad...
Awwww.. I can picture her next blog entry now. "And as the sun sank slowly beneath the horizon like a great big sinky thing on fire in the sky, I lay my head on daddies lap in the appley green orchard full of green appley apples that reminded me of small round fruits hanging from trees. As Daddy quoted Keats and Shelley to me, I was reminded of happier times in my past when my nannies would tuck me up in my four poster bed and recite Byron and Chaucer to me as I snuggled beneath the freezing sheets, wrapped only in some towels and an ermine coat my mother had given me for my fourth birthday. If only I had been aware of the terrible heart breaky events that I would experience in the future, it would have taken the shine off my forthcoming trip to that Swiss finishing school...."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps The Social have caught up with her regarding the payments she obtained illegally and she is having an extended interview.

Anonymous said...

I want to know what's happening about the jutting out kitchen.